What is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is a powerful and 100% natural research-based formula that was created to help your body fight inflammation that causes joint and muscle pain. Relief Factor was born out of 15-year of clinical practice and with the help of leading Chiropractors who were looking for a more potent natural solution to helping chronic injury patients. Our team of medical doctors crafted this product around the latest medical journals and research papers to build the most proven and tested natural way to help reduce inflammation. One of our main goals was to provide a natural solution for the millions of people who take dangerous and harmful over-the-counter pain medication.
Serving Size: 1 packet (containing 2 capsules and 2 softgels)
2 Capsules Contain: 5 Daily Value^ Epimedium (Aerial) (Standardized to 20% Icariin): 200mg ** Turmeric (Rhizome longa L.) Phospholipid (Standardized to 18% Curcuminoids): 667mg ** Japanese Fleeceflower (Root) (Standardized to 96% Resveratrol): 70mg ** 1 softgel Contains: Amount per serving % Daily Value^ Calories: 15 ** Calories from fat: 15 ** Total Fat: 1.5g 2% Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g ** Cholesterol: 5mg 2%^ Fish Oil: 1,400mg (1.4g) ** Provides 980 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Comprised of: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 647mg ** DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 253mg **
^Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
**Daily Value not established.
As Ethyl Esters.
- 80% stated that they were satisfied with their improvement in a clinical trial with just one of the ingredients in Relief Factor.
- In a recent study on one of the key ingredients, a majority of patients reported reduction in overall pain.
- In a double-blind clinical trial of 49 patients with rheumatoid arthritis, one of the key ingredients in Relief Factor was found to be comparable to that of the anti-inflammatory drug, phenylbutazone.
- A meta-analysis study on one of the ingredients concluded that treatment appears to improve joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Working synergistically, ingredients were shown to reduce chronic inflammation better together than when they were taken separately.
- A recent study showed stimulated muscle regeneration after traumatic injury with treatment with a key ingredient in Relief Factor.
- In a recent study, a key ingredient was shown to protect DNA, nerve cells, and stem cells against free radical-induced damage in vitro.