Joint pain: it hurts just to think about it. And once you feel it, leading a fulfilling, active lifestyle can cause even more discomfort.
Joint pain can be caused by aging, exercise, and even basic everyday activities.
Relief Factor is a great 100% drug-free alternative to address everyday aches and pains. This supplement for joint pain may reduce or even eliminate your aches and pains within just 3 weeks of use. Some people may see results in a few days. Occasionally someone may need to give RF a month or two to slowly but surely reduce inflammation resulting from injury or over-exertion. The proper dose of anything is just enough to do the job.
How Does Relief Factor Work?
Relief Factor’s 100% drug-free formula uses Icariin, Resveratrol, Turmeric, and Omega-3 that activate four different metabolic pathways to help your body reduce or eliminate aches and pains.
- Icariin is also known as Horny Goat Weed and is traditionally used in Chinese medicine. It promotes bone growth and repair, improves blood flow in the body, and supports tissue health during everyday wear and tear.
- Resveratrol is a plant-based anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant that supports the body’s normal and natural vascular response and blood vessel health. It also promotes a healthy response to biological stress, including physical activity and exercise.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a natural chemical that decreases swelling. By “freeing up” the space around joints, it helps relieve stiff joints and reduce pain during movement. In contrast to glucosamine (a chemical that maintains and “cushions” joints, cartilage, and other building blocks of our bodies), turmeric actively works to reduce swelling and pain.
- Omega-3, also known as fish oil, helps relieve joint pain by blocking various sources of inflammation. They also help promote cardiovascular health and natural healing abilities, as well as improving overall well-being and mood.
Why Does it Work? (Natural/Dug-Free Section)
How can I naturally lubricate my joints? What vitamin am I lacking?
Much like in clocks or cars, our joints require a lubricant to move and function correctly (and painlessly). As the lubricant wears off with age, the joints begin to grind against each other, causing pain and swelling.
Natural ingredients found in Relief Factor target these exact problems, building up fatty acids and acting as agents to address pain and inflammation resulting from aging, exercise and everyday living. Fatty acids can be found in natural supplements like omega-3.
Moreover, studies have found that people with aches and pains often lack collagen and vitamin D. In this case one of the key ingredients of Relief Factor, turmeric, works to increase these essential nutrients and improve pain relief efforts.
Other Benefits of Relief Factor
As the Relief Factor joint supplement eases your joint pain, you will notice even more benefits as a result of pain reduction:
- Increased mobility
- Reduced stress
- Comfort in daily activities
What is the fastest way to reduce pain?
Omega-3 fatty acids contained in Relief Factor are the fastest way to help your body fight inflammation in joints and surrounding tissue.
How do I get rid of body stiffness?
A common cause of Body stiffness is inflamed tissue and swelling around the joints. To get rid of it, consume ingredients like turmeric and resveratrol (both of which are found in Relief Factor).
Can I rebuild cartilage in my joints?
Unfortunately, cartilage cannot repair itself because it doesn’t have enough blood vessels to support cell growth. You can, however, reduce stress and physical wear on it by consuming supplements like Relief Factor, which have fatty acids and icariin, which promote the production of collagen and lubricate areas around the joints to support tissue health.
Can I rebuild collagen in my joints?
Collagen is an essential part of healthy bones, muscles, and tissue. While studies show mixed results in taking collagen-only supplements to increase its levels, you can promote its production naturally by consuming omega-3 fatty acids and easing the swelling with other Relief Factor ingredients