We strongly believe in our products and want you to be fully informed and satisfied with the purchase you have made with us.
We can accept returns of UNOPENED products purchased directly from Relief Factor (online or over the phone) and in accordance with the guidelines below. Although we strive to minimize process times, refunds may take over a week to process once we receive all the required information and/or product(s).
Please note that we may not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
- - Shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
- - Product must be unopened and unused, and Relief Factor product container must not be damaged or defaced. If you are returning product due to damage in-transit, please notify the customer care team, and we will be glad to ship you a replacement product in exchange.
- - Products must be received back within 90 days of the original shipment.
To return a shipment:
- - If the outer shipping bag has NOT been opened write “REFUSED” on the outside of the package and drop it in the mail or return it to the post office.
- - If the outer shipping bag has been opened then the purchaser is responsible for the cost of return postage, and must provide reasonable shipping packaging.
- - If you need help with your return please call our customer care line 800-500-8384 (Monday-Friday, 5am - 6pm, Saturday-Sunday, 7am - 4pm, PST) and a team member will assist you.
Return by mail to:
11335 NE 122nd Way, Suite 140
Kirkland, WA 98034
Relief Factor Team