We strongly believe in our products and want you to be fully informed and satisfied with the
purchase you have made with us.
We can accept returns of UNOPENED products purchased directly from Relief Factor (online or
over the phone) and in accordance with the guidelines below. Although we strive to minimize
process times, refunds may take over a week to process once we receive all the required
information and/or product(s).
Please note that we may not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the
amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
- - Shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable
- - Product must be unopened and unused
- - Products must be received back within 90 days of the original shipment or return request
To return a shipment:
- - If the outer shipping bag has NOT been opened write “REFUSED” on the outside of the package and drop it in the mail or return it to the post office.
- - If the outer shipping bag has been opened then the purchaser is responsible for the cost of return postage.
- - If you need help with your return please call our customer care line 8005008384 and a representative will assist you.
Return by mail to:
11410 NE 122nd Way,
Kirkland, WA 98034
Relief Factor Team